Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I won't lie dear I'm still breathing even though your beauty is breathtaking...


This call is meant to be brief
a simple hello ending with goodbye
Then you say hello now,
I am melting and now my goodbye becomes a goodnight
I don't mind if you don't mind
please say you do not mind if this call goes on all night
cause I have more to say
my afternoon was ok my evening was fine
but this night I want it to be the best night of our lives

Sweet Darling
this is my confession to the crimes of wanting you
badly
And Darlin'
if you're wondering here's your answer
yes I like you I don't love you
I can't love you
yet

These calls are getting longer
and these nights go on and on and on forever
I do believe I'm getting better
knowing you hopefully all of you
Sitting watching movies
we both know I do not watch a bit of it
cause I am much to busy
leaving my hand close enough so you'll hold it

And I can not stop thinking about you
I can not stop wondering
if you're constantly thinking about me
Don't close your eyes dear I'm still staring
I won't lie dear I'm still breathing
even though your beauty is breath taking

Sweet darlin'
this is my confession to the crimes of wanting you
badly
and darlin'
if you're wondering here's your answer
Yes, I like you
I can't love you I can't love you

Or at least I do not think I do

darlin' -- between the trees

0 comments: