Thursday, August 28, 2008

a day in the life....drama, drama, drama.


~ went to work at 7am.

~one of my kids, stevie, came to work to assemble his wedding announcements. he spent the next 7 hours doing them, but he got them done!!! he and his boyfriend were married in san francisco a few weeks ago. he's also my son's ex.

~one of my employees came in to tell me that she has to quit because of issues at school. effective immediately. as in she can't work tonight! so much for 2 weeks notice.

~nik came to work but had to leave after a few hours.... baby is sick and had to go to the dr. luckily its just a cold and eye infection.

~my hairdresser came in and brought his dog. i love that dog!! he (hairdresser, not dog) gave me advice on my love life. said he needs to try to keep me out of trouble. yeah... like he has HIS shit together??? love him anyway.

~had a meeting with a salesman about a new.... but used.... machine for work. put $500 down on a $10,000 machine. hopefully we'll have it installed in a week. hopefully i'll have the money in a week.

~eddie, another one of my kids, came by with her girlfriend. i was thrilled that they just stopped by to say "hi". then i found out the real reason.... doggie wiped his butt on their down comforter. they brought it to me to clean. shit! literally!

~our supplies were delivered this afternoon. delivery guy was tripping over his own feet cuz he was drunk! he smelled, was covered in prison tatts, and was pretty scary looking. i guess everybody is having trouble finding good employees these days.

~finally left work at 7:30. not completely done, but i was drained.

~went to the store for some supplies for tomorrow. also toilet paper and dog food for at home. i'm excited! i got me some munchies, a tattoo magazine, and season 1 of saving grace!!!!

~on the way home i went through the drive-thru for a diet coke. on the sidewalk next to the door was a dead bird. no head.... just a puddle of blood. ewww....

~got home and looked at the mail. received my divorce decree.... it's final.

~boobs... my daughters boyfriend.... was in the house. tells me she's in bed sick but he's fed the dogs and given one of them his meds. now he's taking 2 of them for a walk.

~go online and see that a 30-year-old has emailed me for a date. yeah, right.

~it's 10pm. good night. finally.

7 comments:

Nikki said...

so funny in a very sad way!

mytiabella said...

what's even sadder is that it's such a typical day!!! lol...

Family said...

Why do I feel like I'll be blogging like this one day?!

Unknown said...

Boy sounds like things are crazy for you!! Watson filled me in on things with you...I'm sorry to hear!!! Hope that things get better for you soon girl!

mytiabella said...

brandi! where have you been? you and watson went private on your blogs....so good to hear from you!

Unknown said...

Tiabella~
Tannis can not access blogs, facebook, myspace or anything like that from work any more and does not have internet at home these days either so there is nothing new on the blog these days...I have a facebook account if you ever use that let me know and I can 'add as friends'. Hope all is well with you!! Just wanted to say hi...and see how you are holding up there girl!

mytiabella said...

sorry to hear you moved....but you hang in there too. just be happy. whatever it takes.