Tuesday, August 19, 2008

tagged.

nikki asked for it so here goes.

6 random facts....




1. i love love love ducks and geese. if i see them fly overhead i have to smile. i've even been known to pull the car over to the side of the road to watch them and take pictures. i love them thanks to nikki and derek's dad. thanks chad!!

2. i'm afraid of the dark. very afraid. i have lights on in my house 24/7.

3. every sunday i paint my toenails. i have since i was a teen.

4. i hate to talk on the phone. i NEVER call anyone if i can help it. if i have to, i bribe my kids to do it for me.

5. i don't go in grocery stores if i don't have to.... i hate the way they smell. i think it's the meat. another thing i try to bribe my kids to do for me.

6. my favorite places to shop are the DI and ebay. i'd rather have old than new.

now.... i tag amanda, natalie, seattle!!!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

thanx for passing on the afraid of the dark gene ......and yes you gotta love them geese!